Monday, August 18, 2008

August Family Home Evening 2008




























We had Family Home Evening outside with lots of family here. Melonee and her kids were here visiting while Glenn was on a business trip. Grandpa, Jim and Lynn dropped by on their way to Idaho. The regulars we here, Kelly Jenn and family, Mike Tammy and family, Dad and I.

Our lesson was writing letters to Scott. After we ate, before we had dessert, we all wrote to Scott. Right in the middle we got a surprise phone call from none other than Scott. It was a great Family Home Evening.

6 comments:

Melonee said...

Mom this is a beautiful blog, you are amazing, I/m so excited your a blogger now! Im still learning! love ya

Jen said...

Yay! Love your blog! So happy your blogging now!
Miss you!

Joyous said...

MOM!!! This looks AMAZING!!! Good for you!!!

Scott said...

A family home evening centered around me... Is there a downside to this? I'm not seeing it.

Tammy said...

Yeah Mom! I love what you did with the colors and fonts. You're an expert now! I'm going to need some pointers.

Biggs Family said...

Your blog looks great! I am so happy that you are blogging now. It is such a great way to keep in touch. I love your cute little background. Great job! Love you and miss you.